Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

Stop the Ban on the Sale of Youth Sized ATVs and Dirt Bikes!

991 views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  jmattor 
#1 ·
Stop the Ban on the Sale of Youth Sized ATVs and Dirt Bikes!

It's Not Over Yet :

Send Another Message to Congress to Finally Stop the Ban on the Sale of Youth Sized ATVs and Dirt Bikes!

https://secure3.convio.net/arra/sit...&id=194&JServSessionIdr004=9efuemiqn3.app334a

Please, if we don't stop this for once and for all, our kids might never know just how good a little 50cc dirtbike tastes ! :rofl3:

In all seriousness......this is important. Do your part...IF you care. :)

#2 ·
I didn't know that youth size bikes were banned in the states??? Here in Canada you can buy youth size dirtbikes, ATV's, and the RZR 170. I grew up on a Honda Z50 dirtbike from the 80's. I think I was about 6 or just turning 6 when I got it. My son who is 4 and turning 5 in September has been driving his ATV all summer. He's doing great and always wears his helmet. Of course he never goes out of the yard or out of my sight but it's a great outdoors activity and learning experience for him. His atv is a 110 cc Z-star, fully automatic, with electric start. Very easy for him to operate and has a throttel adjustment screw so you can set the power he has to use. The little shit is starting to do donuts now. LOL. He will fall off soon i'm sure but thats how you learn... I can remember dumping my Honda Z50 over and over on the gravel while taking turns. LOL. I always got back up and took off again. Back then helmets were all open face for kids and usually didn't even fit properly. My son has a motor cross helmet and fits perfect. Even has the grim reaper screaming down the sides of it. He loves it!

#3 ·
Oh, too bad you don't have a fabulous Consumer Protection Agency like we do! They protect our kids from eating the little motorcycles and quads because they might get sick from the lead content....

...unfortunately they were too late for me, as a kid I think I ate one of my lead Army men. And I used to eat peeling paint when I was bored. :rollfinger:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.