Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Administrator
50,056 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Aaron Jeffords

Aaron Jeffords ,If anybody sees this rzr please contact me at 6186387059. It was stolen for my home sometime throughout the night in Dixon Springs IL. You better hope law finds you before i do you! **UPDATE LAST SEEN GETTING OFF EXIT 3 IN PADUCAH KY HEADING WEST AT 430AM BEING PULLED BY A BLACK DODGE!

·
Registered
1,820 Posts
I hate thieves. I wish this country would be a little more strict about things like this, like cut their f*****g hands off so they can't do it again..

Best of luck, hope you get your ride back

·
Premium Member
7,256 Posts
If not recovered in good condition, hope it is insured!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
279 Posts
Freaking thieves. They are the scum of the earth. I really hope this machine is found or owner is fully compensated by insurance. Also hope thief gets a hand chopped off for stealing someone’s RZR

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
I hope when the thief unloads it. It rolls over him and breaks his neck.

·
Registered
555 Posts
Oh man,its that time again?? Need some vigilante justice on these dirtbags. They haul em down south where they dont need titles on em. Wish it was legal to cut their nuts off if they are cought lol

·
Premium Member
491 Posts
Home security systems are a cheap investment compared to the cost of a new rig these days. Anyone that does not have one, I highly suggest it.

You can get really good DIY kits from places like Best Buy for pretty cheap. Great picture quality and you can link it to your phone for when you are away.

·
Premium Member
305 Posts
Home security systems are a cheap investment compared to the cost of a new rig these days. Anyone that does not have one, I highly suggest it.

You can get really good DIY kits from places like Best Buy for pretty cheap. Great picture quality and you can link it to your phone for when you are away.

View attachment 580826

Sent from my iPhone using RZRForums.net

·
Registered
382 Posts
Aaron, Recovered His RZR but it was trashed, They caught the guy who stole it :)
Let me guess, the thief that stole it has no assets to go after.

Hopefully, the thief who stole it probably has other felony convictions from previous crimes so he will at least get to spend a long time eating bologna sandwiches for meals and being careful about dropping soap in the state shower room.

I hope the SOB has two previous felonies and lives in a three strike state.

It would be even better if the thief had a previous felony conviction and the cops found him in possession of a fire arm so he gets to spend a long, long time utilizing the state provided shower room.

I hate thieves.

·
Administrator
50,056 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Good point E.T.X.Rzr

I have a similar unit for if they bypass the cameras.

Sorry to hear that the Ops Rzr was trashed. That Sux!
Good looking dog :) I got 3 of them with long ears .

1 - 20 of 30 Posts