Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so after heading to my storage last weekend, I come to find someone broke in and stole my new 2019 Rzr turbo 4 seater! I’ve owned 3 Rzrs over the last 6 years and finally built exactly what I wanted. I’m pist, only put 200 miles on it even added cage, lights, wheels, custom Simpson seats and more! Luckily I have insurance but it just SUCKS I hate thieves!

But keeping it positive and moving on, looking to get a new Rzr either turbo or maybe S velocity 4 seater. Any suggestions on rebates or best time to buy, we’re in a crappy situation with the dam coronavirus but hopefully can find a deal. Might even buy from Albernathy if I can get a flight out there to sign the inspections, any help or suggestions would be amazing!

I attached a picture of Rzr if anyone sees any of the parts, please keep me posted!

·
Registered
355 Posts
Sorry dude. My they burn in hell.

Call Abernathy!! Even if you're 8 Billion miles away you will get an idea of what's possible. And a lot of people fly in, rent a uhaul pickup and trailer one way, and drive it home. I drove through 3 states because my local dealer wouldn't get within $3,000's. Screw that.

And btw, Poo generally has a large spring sale. Around this time.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys!! Ya I’ve already talked to them and have prices. The problem is I got my 2019 turbo 4 seater for $19,500 out the door last September during the amazing rebates and it’s hard to beat that price, ever!! Fingers crossed, FYI that was in California too!

·
Premium Member
326 Posts
Sorry to hear some Skumbag got your toy.
It seems like I remember someone in the past having issues with registration on a out of state machine in California. Something to check into first.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts