Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks very much. yes thats pretty accurate. im getting the rackzilla for my rzr. my only question is was that just the arm? or is that including the ends?

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
thanks very much. yes thats pretty accurate. im getting the rackzilla for my rzr. my only question is was that just the arm? or is that including the ends?
That is the arm without the ball joint ends on them.

Measurement is from each threaded end.

·
◄►STARS & STRIPES◄►
3,832 Posts
Good idea...For my build I'm doing I am going down to Alaska Spring.. Just a local company that does about anything and everything...I need new tie rods because with the +5LT kit and the extra 1.5"forward I dont like the whole "extension" deal, I'll just replace them with one solid piece, + the guy said I can go as thick as I want..he can buzz me a set in about 10 min....

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yeah i actually have a 4 in catvos lift. it came with its own tie rod ends. they are very solid. but im also getting the rackzilla. so i want the right size arms that will fit my rzr so i can have a spare set. plus i dont think i like the arms that came with the catvos life. they are heavily curved. i want to see what its like with a straight tie rod

1 - 6 of 6 Posts