Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Scooter9701
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys! Just bought my first RZR and so far I love it. It isn't new, but new enough! Anyway, The previous owner removed the stock seat belts and did not replace them with anything. So, now I am trying to figure out how to mount the tensioner. I know where they mount. If in the drivers seat, down below your left hip. I know about removing some of the body parts to get to the bolts. I know that the metal tab on the opposite end of the belt is supposed to mount with the tensioner, but I cannot figure out how to mount the tensioner to the frame or the other end of the seat belt to the tensioner. I cannot find any pics on the web to show me the stock location and how the mount. I know the way it should "work" in my mind, but it doesn't want to work on the RZR. I will be changing to some 4-points in the future. I just want to be safe now. Any one have a pic that can help me? Thanks!
Scott

·
Scooter9701
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks! I have watched that video several times and it just doesn't show me exactly what I need to see. I have paused it, hoping to catch a shot of how they go together but to no avail. :sad: I'm a pretty handy wrench but this one has me scratching my head!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts