Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well my RZR got stolen yesterday along with my sons Atv, I left it at his place in the shop for safety as he lives in the country and I now live in the city and could not get it in my garage as I am doing renovations. I don't know how people can do this and sleep at night, o well now to fight with insurance. I am thinking of going back to an Atv for size, any comments on the Polaris 850 would be appreciated

·
Registered
38 Posts
I'm sorry to hear about your rzr, people are straight scumbags. As far as an 850 goes, I'd avoid them like the plague. I had one along with 6 of my Friends. Now only one friend has one and he rides his rzr instead. The other 5 of us all switched to rzrs as well. They break everything. Axles. Clutch problems. Wiring problems. Oil in the air box. Front diff. On and on and on. At one point mine was in the shop more than I rode it and all I did was light trail riding and hunt with it. When I traded it in they said all the bearings were worn and need replaced and I had an oil leak somewhere. It only had 550 miles.... If I were to buy another atv I would go can am. My friends outlander is a monster and he never has problems. Just my experience with the 850.

·
Premium Member
41,099 Posts
Well my RZR got stolen yesterday along with my sons Atv, I left it at his place in the shop for safety as he lives in the country and I now live in the city and could not get it in my garage as I am doing renovations. I don't know how people can do this and sleep at night, o well now to fight with insurance. I am thinking of going back to an Atv for size, any comments on the Polaris 850 would be appreciated

Good thing you have insurance... To many members don't buy insurance and they have to keep making payments for a dead horse (stolen RZR) until the loan is paid off...

·
Registered
87 Posts
Can never express how important insurance is... Sorry for your loss!

·
Registered
84 Posts
I had a 850xp before I traded it in on a rzr570. I had zero problems with it, the acceleration will definitely put a smile on your face. My wife still has her 550xp and loves it, zero problems also.

·
Registered
1,434 Posts

Good thing you have insurance... To many members don't buy insurance and they have to keep making payments for a dead horse (stolen RZR) until the loan is paid off...
I don't think you could get a loan without insurance. Now putting it on a credit card, you'd be screwed.

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Update. Well the cops found my RZR along with my sons Artic Cat not sure what condition they are in they found them on the reserve not to far from my sons place. The police have talked to my daughter in law but have not talked to me, I have now phoned them twice and they are not returning calls and that is really starting to piss me off. I just hope they have not driven the crap out of it and I will be having troubles with it

·
Administrator
50,392 Posts
Update. Well the cops found my RZR along with my sons Artic Cat not sure what condition they are in they found them on the reserve not to far from my sons place. The police have talked to my daughter in law but have not talked to me, I have now phoned them twice and they are not returning calls and that is really starting to piss me off. I just hope they have not driven the crap out of it and I will be having troubles with it
At least they found them for you .:)

·
Registered
1,082 Posts

Glad to hear they found your units for yeah! Hopefully they are in good condition still!

It probably doesn't matter anymore but don't get a Polaris quad in my opinion Heavy and underpowered compared to CanAm's. CanAm is the way to go for a quad !

·
Registered
442 Posts
Thats amazing they found not one but 2 stolen units! Agreed on the Can Am quad thou, my buddy has one and its unreal

1 - 12 of 12 Posts