Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just noticed new stitching options when I was building a new seat combination.

What do the stitch options look like? I see diamond, double diamond, exotic and presidential. Is the extra stitching stronger? Could I get a custom logo on my new seats?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Visit Our Showroom!

27555 Commerce Center Dr.
Temecula, CA 92590

We’re open Monday – Friday,
9 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. PST

Call Us: 1.800.317.6253

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Any chance you could post pics of your new stitch options? Maybe post a link to pics if they are on your website?
I don't live close enough to visit your show room.

·
Registered
69 Posts

Asking someone to contact you, is not going to sell anything... post some pictures that answer the question. Other people may interested in your product too.

What's that saying "a picture is worth a thousand words"... this is the age if social media and electronic information, how hard is it to post a picture? Every phone has a camera...

·
Vendor
953 Posts
Hey guys, I apologize for the delay getting back to you. We're working on getting some high quality pics that will be added to the website, but we found a couple of pics that can give you an idea.

Diamond Stitch - Double Diamond - Presidential - Exotic

Attachments

·
Vendor
953 Posts
Extra stitching doesn't really effect the strength, more just for looks. And yes we do custom logos (you can see one on that Black/Green Alpha). Just costs a little extra.

I just noticed new stitching options when I was building a new seat combination.

What do the stitch options look like? I see diamond, double diamond, exotic and presidential. Is the extra stitching stronger? Could I get a custom logo on my new seats?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts