Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
915 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
DragonFire didn't seem to have any problem taking my money back on March 16th . March 26th I got an email from Joe Morrow telling me the parts wouldn't be available until the week of April 16th. April 14th Megan Dible tells me the parts are still "in production". April 25th I sent another email to Megan after getting the rear bumper but not the front. I haven't gotten a reply to that e-mail sent almost two weeks ago. Other than Joe's original e-mail in March, I've never had any contact from DragonFire unless I contacted them first. And now I'm not getting a response from them. It's pretty simple really. If you don't have the parts, don't take people's money. Now I'm stuck with one bumper and no money. It's pretty sad when you have to come to the forums to %^$*@ a vendor out to get your stuff.

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
Dean, we apologize for the delay. I have spoke with sales and they did know exactly who you were and the issues you were experiencing. Joe mentioned that he did speak with you yesterday and ensured me that currently we have only charged your card for the products that have shipped. I will have them give you a shout ASAP and hopefully we can get you taken care of right away.

Thanks,
Chris.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts