Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is ZBROZ still around? Having an issue with some trailing arms I have from them. Need some guidance getting them adjusted properly. I've tried calling and it just rings and rings. I send an email through their website two weeks ago, no response. I sent a PM to the ZBROZ user on this forum about a week ago, no response.

Not sure where to go from here.

·
Premium Member
903 Posts
Did they ever get this resolved? Thinking about getting their high clearance trailing arms and ran across this.

·
Vendor
214 Posts
Is ZBROZ still around? Having an issue with some trailing arms I have from them. Need some guidance getting them adjusted properly. I've tried calling and it just rings and rings. I send an email through their website two weeks ago, no response. I sent a PM to the ZBROZ user on this forum about a week ago, no response.

Not sure where to go from here.
Crap, how did we miss your message? Have you got that trailing arm situation resolved? We had a former employee that was running RZR Forums that has moved on to another job - and that was about 2-3 months ago. I am the Marketing Director and will be taking over RZR Forums. Did you call us? Send a message on our website?

Customer Service is 435-753-7774 and available all day 8:30am to 4:30pm Monday thru Friday (MST)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts