Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How do they work on a stock XP? I ride at little sahara in waynoka ok and dont have any big dunes. I mainly trail ride and dont normally drag race but we do time to time. How are these tires working for everyone and who has the best price?

·
Registered
49 Posts
I bought mine for $950 (w/STI HD3 wheels). They aren't bad for a stock XP. I suspect I will be (severly) underpaddled once more (turbo) power is applied. Like every dune tire I have ever used previously to obtaining my XP (I was a quad duner for years) they become very nervous at higher speeds.

·
Premium Member
2,297 Posts
We have them in stock on some GMZ rims, for $850 Great tire for stock all around duneing, they have the right ride heigth so you will not loose any travel.
PM me for more questions

Steven

·
Registered
31 Posts
I got mine from Stewarts down there mounted on the 14" sti aluminum wheel for $1100. He talked them up pretty big especially on the aluminum wheel. I
My buddy bought a set of doonz on as wheels for $700 and whoever got the start would win the drag.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Stewart made that point about flotation as well, however doesn't that apply more to acceleration and not turning or trail riding, I would assume more sliding and front pushing with the higher flotation and when we did trail riding I would have sworn my buddy had his w/ doonz in 4 wheel drive as his seemed to stay tighter in cornering. Idk maybe the 2nd set of fins the doonz has helps more too.

One of the main reasons I went with the setup is they are stock width, where doonz would be around 2" wider. And the riding area I mainly ride in NE only fits stock XPs through the gates.

·
Registered
948 Posts
The set mounted at my local shop the rears on 10" wheels actually measure barely 12" wide. Don't atv/utv tire manufacturers own a tape measure?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts