Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bought this srereo and wondering how it mounts....Do you just drill 4 holes in the roof or should there be some mounting brackets?

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
OK, know this makes me look like a total spaz. Finally just bit the bullet and drilled the roof for the stereo. Next question........I have 3 wires coming out of the stereo pod, (white, green, black) in order not to screw anything up, any idea on what each is for(power, ground, light, my guess)? no instructions with this stereo.

·
Registered
8 Posts
The stereo should have come with two mounting brackets. You remove the factory bolts on the system, install the mounts, and replace the factory bolts with the ones that come with the bracket. The wires: One is hot, one is ground, and the green wire should wire into the ignition switch. (To the wire that is only hot when the key is turned on).

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the reply rzr33, that is more than I got from the vender on this, no brackets, no instructions and to FUCKING busy to talk with me on the phone.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Actually the wire were left unhooked, but comming out the box. Had to take the top off and the hooked the wires up as I wanted, but if the vender had taken the time to write a short instruction sheet it would have cleared up any issues I was having.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.