Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
504 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Our Polaris RZR bearing kit tightens up your factory steering and takes out all of the slop you feel in the steering wheel. We use billet sleeves that are machined to exact tolerances for a perfect press fit into the RZR's factory steering column. Each sleeve is press fit with a precision needle bearing that supports the steering stem, providing a rigid and smooth turning steering wheel feel.

Fits 08 RZR's

Polaris RZR Steering Column Bearing Kit - $99

·
Registered
41,101 Posts
Our Polaris RZR bearing kit tightens up your factory steering and takes out all of the slop you feel in the steering wheel. We use billet sleeves that are machined to exact tolerances for a perfect press fit into the RZR's factory steering column. Each sleeve is press fit with a precision needle bearing that supports the steering stem, providing a rigid and smooth turning steering wheel feel.

Fits 08 RZR's

Polaris RZR Steering Column Bearing Kit - $99

Is there a forum discount???

·
Registered
823 Posts
Currently on sale over at RZRHQ.com
Yeah BUT the shipping is $12.50 over at RZRHQ, it can be mailed priority flat rate for $4.95... Doesn't make sense to pay $8.00 more for UPS or FedEx to me...
If site over estimates on shipping we only charge what it comes out to. Shipping on just bearing kit should be around $6 with ups ground. I can ship these for free..

·
Registered
297 Posts
Yeah BUT the shipping is $12.50 over at RZRHQ, it can be mailed priority flat rate for $4.95... Doesn't make sense to pay $8.00 more for UPS or FedEx to me...
If site over estimates on shipping we only charge what it comes out to. Shipping on just bearing kit should be around $6 with ups ground. I can ship these for free..
If you are going to ship these for free as stated, I will take a set.

·
Registered
41,101 Posts

If your shipping is free then the price is $89.00 OTD correct??? I'll by them...

·
Registered
823 Posts

If your shipping is free then the price is $89.00 OTD correct??? I'll by them...
yep correct. You can call us, or if you order online just mention what i quoted you in the comments box. Online orders are not automatically billed so we can take off shipping.

Jeremy

·
Registered
41,101 Posts

yep correct. You can call us, or if you order online just mention what i quoted you in the comments box. Online orders are not automatically billed so we can take off shipping.

Jeremy

Jeremy your website is out of order... Phone number???

·
Registered
933 Posts
This kit looks 100% better than the one I bought from another vendor here last summer... Unfortunately to use this kit I think I will need to replace my column since it had to be slightly modified to accept the other kit...

So these just press in to either end of the stock column or must the column be modified to accept these bearings?

Let me know.

[email protected]

·
Registered
504 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
This kit looks 100% better than the one I bought from another vendor here last summer... Unfortunately to use this kit I think I will need to replace my column since it had to be slightly modified to accept the other kit...

So these just press in to either end of the stock column or must the column be modified to accept these bearings?

Let me know.

[email protected]
Yes we machined them where its a nice press fit on both ends of the column without having to modify column.

Jeremy

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
The XP already has bearings in the tilt tube. If you're experiencing play in the tilt column, it is most likely caused by the gas strut, which seems to wear quickly, allowing the column to move up and down. Short of replacing it with a rod, there is not a "on the shelf" fix for this.

·
Registered
431 Posts
Hey Ted.... what about the '09 RZR-s? Do you have a steering bearing set of that application?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts