Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering how wide some of you guys are. I'd like to be under 55" so that i can still fit on my trailer comfortably and also fit down the trails i ride.

I'm planning on doing the following to my rzr within the next month or two to make it mud worthy: 3" roktek lift(ordered today), HL springs(installed), the new 29.5x10-14 terminators from superatv, either itp SS312s or 112s 14" 14x8 5+3 all around or MSA M12 Diesels 14x7, and either 1" or 1.5" spacers.

Thanks in advance everyone. If you don't mind list your wheel/suspension mods and the width of your std rzr's so that i can get some ideas.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Talked to ATV Outfitters today and it looks like i'll be ordering my 14" MSA m12 black Diesels in the next week or two from them. Now i just need to figure out what width wheel spacers to go with. I figure that with the wheels being about an inch wider each side, that accounts for 2 inches wider total, then 1" wheel spacers would bring it to a total of 4" wider while the 1.5s will make it 5" wider. All of this would not be taking into account that the width will get narrower when it is lifted.

I guess what i'm asking is how much width is lost when you do a 3" lift kit and HL springs like i'm doing. I'm thinking i'll be in the 54 to 55 inch range, but just wanted to see what you guys with similar set ups have on your rzr's. Thanks

·
Registered
876 Posts
If its any help, I've got 1.5" spacers w/ 2" EMP lift and running 4:3 offset rims with 28X10X12 Swamplites. That put me at 56". With just the 2" lift and stock tires/rims and 1.5" wheel spacers I'm at 52".

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
If its any help, I've got 1.5" spacers w/ 2" EMP lift and running 4:3 offset rims with 28X10X12 Swamplites. That put me at 56". With just the 2" lift and stock tires/rims and 1.5" wheel spacers I'm at 52".
Thanks for that info. I'm pretty sure the Diesel rims are 5+2 so that should put me at about 54" with 1.5" spacers, i could deal with that.

to save a few bucks, I have a really nice set of billet UTV inc 1.5" spacers in the for sale section...:ride:

Do you mind PMing me with a price. Do you have a pair or set? Thanks a lot, i'm interested.

·
Registered
882 Posts
Thanks for that info. I'm pretty sure the Diesel rims are 5+2 so that should put me at about 54" with 1.5" spacers, i could deal with that.

to save a few bucks, I have a really nice set of billet UTV inc 1.5" spacers in the for sale section...:ride:

Do you mind PMing me with a price. Do you have a pair or set? Thanks a lot, i'm interested.
PM sent

1 - 6 of 6 Posts