Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys - we are looking to get a sample stator in here for R&D work & wondering if anyone can help us out. We will take your burnt up/no good stator - does NOT have to be functioning. Looking for one from the 2015 900 and the 13-14 900/14-15 1000. In exchange, we'll supply you with our newly designed prototype for tested at no charge. Please PM me if you think you can help!

·
2015 XP 1K
315 Posts
Polaris replaced my VR, today 6 weeks past warranty. It is a new design. The stator wires are larger and the hard epoxy back is now a soft material, feels like rubber.

I put Ricks VR on my XP1K while I waited for Polaris to accept or deny my claim. I am happy they accepted my claim, but will leave my new "Ricks VR" on as I am happy with it and it was a lot cheaper than buying one from Polaris @ $289.00

·
Premium Member
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Polaris replaced my VR, today 6 weeks past warranty. It is a new design. The stator wires are larger and the hard epoxy back is now a soft material, feels like rubber.

I put Ricks VR on my XP1K while I waited for Polaris to accept or deny my claim. I am happy they accepted my claim, but will leave my new "Ricks VR" on as I am happy with it and it was a lot cheaper than buying one from Polaris @ $289.00
Good to hear that Polaris is stepping up their game & offering a warranty to people. We still stand behind our parts & offer the one year replacement warranty. Please note that there are no returns on electrical parts but it's never a bad idea to have a spare VR

1 - 4 of 4 Posts