Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
439 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have a suggestion as to where to get the A Arms, shocks, and fender flares? I've been considering switching over.

Sent via Tapatalk HD on my iPad

·
Registered
91 Posts
Your local popo dealer sells a complete rzr-s kit minus the shocks for around $2200. Arms,axles,brake lines, steering rack, and all hardware. Fox shocks or Sach shocks are separate. Good kit to buy then you can sell off your old parts to recover some of the money you spent. Thats what i did and am very happy with the outcome.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Superatv...well they're making a 570 conversion so Im sure they have a 800 conversion

Parts Manager at Yamaha Polaris Sportscenter Longview, TX

·
Registered
442 Posts
Your local popo dealer sells a complete rzr-s kit minus the shocks for around $2200. Arms,axles,brake lines, steering rack, and all hardware. Fox shocks or Sach shocks are separate. Good kit to buy then you can sell off your old parts to recover some of the money you spent. Thats what i did and am very happy with the outcome.
Fix my toys sells it for 1500!

·
Registered
682 Posts
Having the superatv a-arms, I'd go with stock a-arms. Do to having 4 grease zerks pop out of the threads, because the tube were the bushings go in is a thinner tube. Therefore threads are sh#t and a lot of play in the bushings.

·
Officially Addicted
694 Posts
I bought the arms axles and.fox shocks from a member in the classifieds. I got the brake line and tie rod extensions from superatv. I have pretty much everything swapped, just waiting on axles. I have about $1500 in everything.

·
Registered
439 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Fix my toys sells it for 1500!
Wow...that's pretty reasonable. Is that the arms, axles, and shocks??

Sent via Tapatalk HD on my iPad

1 - 11 of 11 Posts