Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
504 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This kit will replace all accessible plastic push-pins with the new hardware. Fender flares, joint location of both front fenders and rear trunk panel where they meet the rockers, front bumper cover, the dash under the cluster, top of rear bed where it is closest and highest toward cage.

The 1" long ones will go where fenders (F & R) bolt together with rockers; the farthest hole away from wheel well openings.. the longer length makes them easier to get the nut started.

Parts included in kit:

* 3/4" Long Stainless Steel Bolts Qty: 32
* 1" Long Stainless Steel Bolts Qty: 4
* Nylock Lock Nuts Qty: 36

Polaris RZR Stainless Steel Body Hardware Kit - $25

·
Premium Member
1,282 Posts
Negative this kit does not work completely on the RZR S you need 12 more 1" screws maybe even little longer 1" for the S Fender Flares....Everywhere else the 3/4" seem to work and look awesome! I was installing mine on an 09 S over the weekend and found this out, I still have the original black screws in the flares!
I think they need to make an Standard RZR Kit and an S Kit !

·
Registered
504 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Negative this kit does not work completely on the RZR S you need 12 more 1" screws maybe even little longer 1" for the S Fender Flares....Everywhere else the 3/4" seem to work and look awesome! I was installing mine on an 09 S over the weekend and found this out, I still have the original black screws in the flares!
I think they need to make an Standard RZR Kit and an S Kit !
We are putting together a new kit w/ longer fender bolts so that we don't have 2 different kits. You must have gotten the standard RZR version, PM your info and I can ship you some new hardware for your fenders.

Thanks,
Jeremy

·
Premium Member
1,282 Posts
WOW you just saved me from taking a trip to the hardware store, in the hopes they even have the correct screws! Kit looks awesome on my silver S so far I must say!

Thank you for the quick response and most excellent customer service!
PM will be sent!
Lonnie

·
NorCalRzr-S
4,996 Posts
Are there different kits for the Rzr-S vs the standard Rzr? Cause I only see 1 kit on your site....shoot me the link for the SS body Hw Kit for a 2011 Rzr-S.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts