Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know I have read this before but wanted to clear this up and hopefully make searches a bit easier. I was asked today about which order the fuel controller and dynatech went in relation to the factory ECU plugs and the injectors. I hope I gave accurate information as I may have switched these back around when I installed the new motor (I tend to botch things up once in awhile)

This should be the same with any turbo system I would think but heres what I have right now:

Factory Plugs from ECU/wiring loom-> Dynatech plugs -> Fuel Controller plugs (Aerocommander in my case) -> Injector wires

Alot of people mix up the dynatech and aerocommander as the directions to both do not specify (Both just say inline). Can some of you shed some light on this to make sure I am either right or wrong? Thanks

·
Premium Member
175 Posts
I know I have read this before but wanted to clear this up and hopefully make searches a bit easier. I was asked today about which order the fuel controller and dynatech went in relation to the factory ECU plugs and the injectors. I hope I gave accurate information as I may have switched these back around when I installed the new motor (I tend to botch things up once in awhile)

This should be the same with any turbo system I would think but heres what I have right now:

Factory Plugs from ECU/wiring loom-> Dynatech plugs -> Fuel Controller plugs (Aerocommander in my case) -> Injector wires

Alot of people mix up the dynatech and aerocommander as the directions to both do not specify (Both just say inline). Can some of you shed some light on this to make sure I am either right or wrong? Thanks
You are right. When the factory ECU hits the rev limiter the Dynatech will begin generating a signal. Then the Aerocommander will modify the signal based on boost. If the Aerocommander was first it would try to modify a signal that was trying to shut the motor down.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Okay Chris, don't tell anyone I asked you. I should be back together and all running this weekend. Hopefully we'll have our clutch weights right and can have some fun at the AORR Race. See Jason's vid in the short track section.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts