Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
236 Posts
A fall ride would be cool. I was at St. Joe last Sunday and I think I was one of three RZRs. Last time I went there were many more. Mostly bikes this time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Suppose to be a small group from IL going to St. Joe on Sunday. I will probably ride at my friends place near Belle, MO.

·
Work hard / Play harder
1,538 Posts
Will be up there with two other couples the weekend of Nov 7th at ST JO state park.

3 RZR's and dirt bike

·
Registered
3 Posts
Just joined the face book group, would love to find someplace to ride. We are from NE Missouri. Looking forward to making new friends!

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
Facebook Group: East Central Missouri UTV Riders Club is having an event near Belle, MO March 4th. $10 driver and $5 passenger(s) 10am to 4 pm. Primitive leave no trash private land of 180 acres on the Gasconade River. Camping available for $10 a site per night. Friday and Sat night only. https://www.facebook.com/events/397405077317925/

·
Registered
22 Posts
Check out RZR of Missouri Facebook page. Lots of action there. We get together and ride at least once a month .
I sent a join request. I know all the major spots to ride Dirtbikes and wont always have that crew to ride with. Looking forward to meeting new folks and adventures

21 - 33 of 33 Posts