Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
SSV Sales
2,081 Posts
There are several options to make your first generation SSV Works overhead louder.

1) Add an additional amplifier and re amplify the original overhead speakers.

This will run approximately $250-300 depending on the quality of the amplifier and involve a rewire.

2) Upgrade your first generation SSV Works dock to a 3rd generation unit with more power, adjustable bass, treble and Bluetooth connection.

The upgrade cost is $269.99 with your forum discount and is over twice the output of the original dock and plugs right in.

3) Upgrade your first generation to a refurbished (B-Stock) dock with more power and adjustable bass and treble.

Please let me know if there is anything we can do to help.

Thanks for your business,

·
Registered
419 Posts
Throw the juice to it.....I do not have an ssv but have heard some that we have hooked my amp up to....it will scream....I'm pretty sure the guys at ssv know what they are talking about as far as the upgrades. Do the upgrades and an amp =problem solved.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Does anyone know how to determine what SSV Works overhead stereo I have for my Razor 800s? I have 2 overhead speakers, iPod dock unit and a remote control. I'm looking to upgrade to bluetooth capability and possible 2 additional speakers in the back.

·
Registered
663 Posts
Does anyone know how to determine what SSV Works overhead stereo I have for my Razor 800s? I have 2 overhead speakers, iPod dock unit and a remote control. I'm looking to upgrade to bluetooth capability and possible 2 additional speakers in the back.
Gen 1

·
Registered
14 Posts
Thanks guys. Greg can you let me know what my upgrade options would be? I'm looking for louder sound so I can hear it better on the trails.

·
Registered
496 Posts
It's all about the equipment. Run good quality speakers and a good amp with enough power to run them and it will be loud. I have two 6" in front and rear pod with 6" and one 10" sub. This system is louder than I would ever even play it. I only run it about 50% volume and I can here it fine going about 40-50 mph. I run all kicker equipment.

·
SSV Sales
2,081 Posts
Thanks guys. Greg can you let me know what my upgrade options would be? I'm looking for louder sound so I can hear it better on the trails.
There are several options to make your first generation SSV Works overhead louder.

1) Add an additional amplifier and re amplify the original overhead speakers.

This will run approximately $250-300 depending on the quality of the amplifier and involve a rewire.

2) Upgrade your first generation SSV Works dock to a 3rd generation unit with more power, adjustable bass, treble and Bluetooth connection.

The upgrade cost is $269.99 with your forum discount and is over twice the output of the original dock and plugs right in.

3) Upgrade your first generation to a refurbished (B-Stock) dock with more power and adjustable bass and treble.

·
Registered
52 Posts
I added a alpine ktp 445u 4 channel mini amp to my gen 1 ssv system and it blows my buddies gen 3 system away for loudness. Cost me 200$ for the amp and very easy to install. Fits inside the front box perfect

1 - 20 of 27 Posts