Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Weekend Warrior!
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought the SSV Works iPod overhead stereo system for my 2011 RZR4. When I was installing it I found the wiring harness was to short. After mounting the front and rear speakers the plug to connect them was about 6" too short. I had to cut the plug off and extend the harness to be able to plug them together. I installed it to exact specs. The power wires that you run down to the battery were too short also. Had to extend them also. I am very disappointed in the lack of installation material and ease of install. The system works great and is built excellent. Just thought I would let everyone know in case your interested in purchasing!

·
Registered
88 Posts
I am looking at this as well for a RZR 4. I havent been able to find the add on speakers for the rear. Are they on the SSV Works site?

·
Road - Dirt - Water
205 Posts
Are you sure you bought one for a RZR 4 and not a general RZR. There could be some length differences there. I can't imagine SXS would be short on a well known (always sold out) product.

BTW -- they have the COOLEST watertight compartment on the market for protecting your Ipod ... or Iphone in the roof system!

·
Registered
633 Posts
Yes it sounds to me that you got one for a standard rzr and not a rzr 4. I have one and it was real easy to install and I had lots cord.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts