Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

41 - 60 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
850 Posts
Which box is going to produce more sound? The new down firing box or the old side firing setup? I have the side mount installed in the S now with a jl W3 with 300w going to it. Wanting some more bass and not sure if the down firing would help or hurt me

·
Registered
49 Posts
Which box is going to produce more sound? The new down firing box or the old side firing setup? I have the side mount installed in the S now with a jl W3 with 300w going to it. Wanting some more bass and not sure if the down firing would help or hurt me

I’ve had both and I didn’t notice much difference

·
Registered
23 Posts
We currently offer a add a sub option for customers that purchased out two speaker Ride Command kits and these a part # RZ4-1KRC and include the glove box enclosure a Kicker 500 watt powersports , Kicker 10" sub and all necessary wiring to connect it to a Ride Command.
I searched and cannot find this part number (RZ4-1KRC) on your web site. Searching online shows a few vendors show up but this seems to have very limited availability.

·
SSV Sales
2,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
We currently offer a add a sub option for customers that purchased out two speaker Ride Command kits and these a part # RZ4-1KRC and include the glove box enclosure a Kicker 500 watt powersports , Kicker 10" sub and all necessary wiring to connect it to a Ride Command.
I searched and cannot find this part number (RZ4-1KRC) on your web site. Searching online shows a few vendors show up but this seems to have very limited availability.

Please call Customer Service at 818-991-1778 and ask for James, or goto www.SSVworks.com and click the 'P' in the lower right corner to text the guys.

This upgrade is only available over the phone so we can confirm the system you have in your RZR for compatibility. For example, if you have the stock door speakers and want bass, you have to relocate the stock small amp. We want to make sure you have what you need to make this work and cannot do that on the site.

Thanks.

·
Registered
132 Posts

Please call Customer Service at 818-991-1778 and ask for James, or goto www.SSVworks.com and click the 'P' in the lower right corner to text the guys.

This upgrade is only available over the phone so we can confirm the system you have in your RZR for compatibility. For example, if you have the stock door speakers and want bass, you have to relocate the stock small amp. We want to make sure you have what you need to make this work and cannot do that on the site.

Thanks.
I actually just called and order the system yesterday. I have the 2 speaker ride command.

·
Premium Member
25 Posts
I recently installed the 5 speaker system in my 2017 XP 1000 with Ride Command. Easy install....amazing results/sound. FYI, I have a back windshield so my rear speakers are roof mounted inside. Well worth the expense, if you are looking for a bullet proof plug and play system. James and SSV Works are number 1 and customer service second to none.

·
Nate B
14 Posts
I recently installed the 5 speaker system in my 2017 XP 1000 with Ride Command. Easy install....amazing results/sound. FYI, I have a back windshield so my rear speakers are roof mounted inside. Well worth the expense, if you are looking for a bullet proof plug and play system. James and SSV Works are number 1 and customer service second to none.
Was curious if you had any pictures of the roof mounted speaker install? Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
51 Posts
I have the 5 speaker system and no noise, sounds great.
I recently posted the above and that was in the shop and on flat streets around the house. i finally got out for a weekend of mtn trail riding and the Dynamix feedback is awful, I can hear every movement the shocks make through the system as a static ticking sound. Has anybody else heard this and is their a fix???

·
Registered
94 Posts
Any Veterans day sales or early Black Friday sales. I’m not quite ready to buy, but a sale might make me break out the plastic on a 5 speaker Kicker :devil

·
Registered
1 Posts
I am curious about the noise coming from the dynamix system. I called SSX (BTW, I asked to speak with Greg and they said he was no longer there) and they didn't shy away from admitting there were noises being picked up from the Dynamix system. Their solution was to just ride it in FIRM and the noise would stop. Not sure if that is good/bad advice for a fix, but I just get nervous spending this much money on something that has known issues. Yet, sounds like it's only affecting some people.

·
Registered
34 Posts
This might be a dumb idea but thought I might mention it but maybe not a good ground is causing issue? And also if you are heaving noise I wonder if a noise filter inline that you buy for cb radios would eliminate the noise coming from other electronics

·
Registered
6 Posts
I installed my 2 speaker system this weekend along with some Polaris door speakers and i can't hear any feedback from the dynamix suspension I when for a short ride and tried the suspension in all 3 mode and can't hear any noise just music even in the the garage with the engine off it sounds fine, not much base but i don't want to give up my storage under the dash.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Anyone install the 2 speaker system on a Velocity? I am new to the SXS game and wasn't a fan of the touch screen display. Wondering if its more difficult without the ride command system?

41 - 60 of 61 Posts