Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

21 - 40 of 61 Posts

·
Premium Member
73 Posts
The current sub box works with minor modification of the sub box from what I hear.

I will be installing one in my Turbo S in the next few months, unless they come out with the correct box.
I will be installing one next week and will post what is needed to mount it. FYI the JL slim mount 10 does not fit. I had a 10tw3 and had to swap it for a regular 10w3
Any luck with the install of the sub box and what modifications had to be done for it to fit?

·
Registered
809 Posts
Any luck with the install of the sub box and what modifications had to be done for it to fit?
Yeah it’s the mounting ears for the stock glovebox that’s the problem. They don’t fall into the gap of the ssv box. I can update this post with pics when I get home. Looks like you either need to cut off the stock glovebox mounting tabs or cut into the box. I think I’m going to trim the mounting tabs off

·
Premium Member
334 Posts
Does anyone have pictures of these SSV works kick panel pods mounted in their Rzr. I want this system but I would like to see them installed to make sure they are not in the way.

·
SSV Sales
2,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
We currently offer a add a sub option for customers that purchased out two speaker Ride Command kits and these a part # RZ4-1KRC and include the glove box enclosure a Kicker 500 watt powersports , Kicker 10" sub and all necessary wiring to connect it to a Ride Command.

·
The Dark Knight
1,379 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
I installed this thing last night and I'm very happy with it! I had bought a Wetsounds 6 speaker bar and HATED it, this thing sounds WAY better. That coupled with the ability to use Ride Command controls make it a home run. Install was easy, and it came with good directions too.

Home run SSV!
Did you have any issue installing the dash trim after getting everything hooked up? I just completed my install and my dash is not fitting back together correctly. The body clips on the passenger side near the glove box sub are not lining up.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Has anybody installed the 5 speaker kicker system in their Turbo S? I just installed mine and cannot get the dash body clips to line back up to secure the dash. Seems like the passenger side where the glove box sub is is what's giving me the problem. Ive trimmed the dash panel and its still not working. Can't even get the center console storage below the ride command to go back into place. I have messed with adjusting the sub box back and fourth and still no luck. Any suggestions????

21 - 40 of 61 Posts