Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
SSV Sales
2,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
** Full Plug-&-Play Kit for Factory Polaris Ride Command Systems **

Polaris RZR XP Turbo S - 2 speaker system.

Everything in one box. No soldering, no cutting, no crimping! Simply bolt in the pre-installed speakers and pre-tuned amplifier with the included vehicle specific plug & play wiring harness. This system features the best of SSV Works and Kicker to bring your side X side the cleanest, loudest and most powerful powersports audio system available... plus, it’s easy to install so you spend more time riding and less time wrenching.

Control all of your music from the factory touch-panel display while experiencing the best quality audio system in the industry.

Complete the system includes:
Front kick panel speaker pods with Kicker 6.5" speakers
Direct-Fit amp mounting system with 4 channel 300watt amplifier Kicker amplifier
Plug-&-Play harness, wiring and cables to work with the factory Polaris Ride Command system.

Direct link to Turbo S products:
https://www.ssvworks.com/product/polaris-rzr-xp-Turbo-S-complete-2-speaker-Plug-and-Play-system

** Add SSV Works plug & play cage mount pods for more sound in and around your Turbo S

https://www.ssvworks.com/product/Universal-Cage-Mount-Pods-Including-Dual-Clamps-with-120-watt-6-1-2-speakers-pair

·
Registered
16 Posts
I installed this thing last night and I'm very happy with it! I had bought a Wetsounds 6 speaker bar and HATED it, this thing sounds WAY better. That coupled with the ability to use Ride Command controls make it a home run. Install was easy, and it came with good directions too.

Home run SSV!

·
The Dark Knight
1,379 Posts
Greg,

When do you foresee a glovebox sub for the Turbo S????

Will it fire towards the center like the current 1000XP/XPT models?

Thanks!!!!!!!

·
SSV Sales
2,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I installed this thing last night and I'm very happy with it! I had bought a Wetsounds 6 speaker bar and HATED it, this thing sounds WAY better. That coupled with the ability to use Ride Command controls make it a home run. Install was easy, and it came with good directions too.

Home run SSV!

Thank you for your business and support :angel

·
SSV Sales
2,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Greg,

Thanks!!!!!!!

Hello Batman,
subwoofer is in the works as we speak. In regards to the configuration, I honesty don't know. As soon as R&D releases some data I will let you know.

·
Registered
16 Posts

Home run SSV!

Thank you for your business and support :angel
All this shit is expensive, thank YOU for realizing when a guy spends a good sized chunk of dough on something he deserves to be handed a good piece of hardware!

·
The Dark Knight
1,379 Posts
Greg,

Thanks!!!!!!!

Hello Batman,
subwoofer is in the works as we speak. In regards to the configuration, I honesty don't know. As soon as R&D releases some data I will let you know.
Look forward to what yall come out with!!!!

I cant let my friend out do me when it comes to the sound system. :rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

·
Registered
49 Posts
I just had an SSV front sub box installed in my 19 Turbo S. Not sure if it’s an all new design or modified but it fits in perfectly.

Sent from my iPhone using RZRForums.net

·
Registered
211 Posts
I just had an SSV front sub box installed in my 19 Turbo S. Not sure if it’s an all new design or modified but it fits in perfectly.

Sent from my iPhone using RZRForums.net
Could we see a couple pictures of the sub installed?

·
The Dark Knight
1,379 Posts
The current sub box works with minor modification of the sub box from what I hear.

I will be installing one in my Turbo S in the next few months, unless they come out with the correct box.

·
Registered
814 Posts
The current sub box works with minor modification of the sub box from what I hear.

I will be installing one in my Turbo S in the next few months, unless they come out with the correct box.
I will be installing one next week and will post what is needed to mount it. FYI the JL slim mount 10 does not fit. I had a 10tw3 and had to swap it for a regular 10w3

1 - 20 of 61 Posts