Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
775 Posts
If your birthday happens to fall on one of those days and you were planning on buying a stereo system from you, what are the chances of a 20% birthday present discount?? :)

·
SSV Sales
2,074 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Will do! Rumor is iPhone 5 has new connector. How will you handle that assuming true?
Rumors on the IPhone always run rampant right before release. In the event that the 30 pin is replaced by an alternative plug, we will respond accordingly.

Our engineers have designed the 30 pin connector on SSV Works docks to be plugged directly into the PC board and could be easily changed if a connector change is required.

·
Premium Member
775 Posts
If your birthday happens to fall on one of those days and you were planning on buying a stereo system from you, what are the chances of a 20% birthday present discount?? :)
Come by and see me at the show and I will give you the best deal possible.:)
If I wasn't in Cincinnati, I'd stop by to pick it up in person and save the time for shipping!

Check your PM's - I sent you a message so we can work out a system for me to buy from you pronto!

·
Registered
172 Posts
Will do! Rumor is iPhone 5 has new connector. How will you handle that assuming true?
Rumors on the IPhone always run rampant right before release. In the event that the 30 pin is replaced by an alternative plug, we will respond accordingly.

Our engineers have designed the 30 pin connector on SSV Works docks to be plugged directly into the PC board and could be easily changed if a connector change is required.
What I'd love to see is dock with both connectors maybe one on each side so both new and old could work by changing orientation of iPhone.

·
Premium Member
2,951 Posts
See ya there Greg.. Big fan of your system it sounds great in my XP

1 - 9 of 9 Posts