Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Banned
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, Nathan I just had to see if marine speakers were better than your Alpines. I have experience with Rockford Fosgates on mt toyhauler. They sound great and are weather proof.
I ordered 6" fosgates and hooked one up. To my suprise the Alpine sounded much, much better. So i installed the Alpine againe and away I will go. Time will see if the elements here in Ohio will destroy the speakers or not. I will keep an eye on them and let you know after the winter season.
Thanks SSV, they even credited my overnight after UPS failed to deliver. Jeremy at RZR HQ should notice their customer service. Thanks!

·
Vendor
313 Posts
Well, Nathan I just had to see if marine speakers were better than your Alpines. I have experience with Rockford Fosgates on mt toyhauler. They sound great and are weather proof.
I ordered 6" fosgates and hooked one up. To my suprise the Alpine sounded much, much better. So i installed the Alpine againe and away I will go. Time will see if the elements here in Ohio will destroy the speakers or not. I will keep an eye on them and let you know after the winter season.
Thanks SSV, they even credited my overnight after UPS failed to deliver. Jeremy at RZR HQ should notice their customer service. Thanks!
Those Alpines are Awesome... Glad you like the system and glad you got them in time. Sorry for the UPS delay. Apparently their trucks couldn't drive through the Thousand Oaks fire..:scared2: Wusses :) Enjoy your trip. Thanks.

Trevor

1 - 2 of 2 Posts