Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
5,685 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What are you looking to score at the Super Sport Sand show?

I could use an LED Light Bar and a glamis season pass. Im sure some other goodies as well

·
Registered
808 Posts
Doors, harnesses, cage, stage II kit (maybe), intercom, maybe a lighted whip.......

·
Registered
519 Posts
Lighted whip and some paddles.

·
Registered
808 Posts
Here's what I ended up with;

PA cage with aluminum roof
PA doors with slams
PA door graphics
PA harnesses
PA steering wheel
PA door bags
Rugged Intercom
Appointment to get the Alba stage II installed and tuned on the dyno
New LCD back for the GoPro

·
Premium Member
2,951 Posts
Hopefully a cage
Matthew, buddy let me tell you DG Offroad has a sweeeet red cage for an XP 900 ready to move and it Chromolly... I saw Davin today he pointed it out and it is a smokin price... Get over to DG Offroad and check it out...

·
Registered
579 Posts
Hopefully a cage
Matthew, buddy let me tell you DG Offroad has a sweeeet red cage for an XP 900 ready to move and it Chromolly... I saw Davin today he pointed it out and it is a smokin price... Get over to DG Offroad and check it out...
Thanks for looking out. I ended up ordering a cage from toys for big boys. I just gotta find out how tall I'm going to need it, being that I'm 6'3

·
Registered
217 Posts
Hopefully a cage
Thanks for looking out. I ended up ordering a cage from toys for big boys. I just gotta find out how tall I'm going to need it, being that I'm 6'3
Good call, I got one from "Boozer" in june'ish. I'm 6'3 also and that was one of my concerns too, plus I wear a helmet at all times, it is a bit tall but it works for me. He should be able to customize the height of the B post for you. Good luck!

·
Registered
519 Posts
A lighted whip maybe some Blaster paddles
No paddles, but ended up with a lighted safe-glow whip and picked up a set of PRP doors at a awesome price.

·
Premium Member
2,951 Posts
Hopefully a cage
They make a real nice cage Matthew.. I know you did good... Enjoy and RIDE!!

·
Registered
5,685 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·

PA doors with slams
PA door graphics
PA harnesses
PA steering wheel
PA door bags
Rugged Intercom
Nicely done!

·
Premium Member
2,951 Posts

PA doors with slams
PA door graphics
PA harnesses
PA steering wheel
PA door bags
Rugged Intercom
Nicely done!
No kidding.. That is going to make your XP pop... Very very nice.

·
Registered
808 Posts
Now we can add another cage! I ended up winning the cage Pro Armor was raffling off. They also raffled a set of doors and a set of harnesses. That was very cool of Pro Armor to do. The raffle tickets were not for sale, you got one per $250 you spent, so it's not like they re-couped any money from ticket sales. With all the stuff I listed above I got eleven tickets. I was totally shocked to see that I won the cage. I never win raffles. There can be 200 of my tickets in the jar and one of someone elses and I still lose :).

The next cool thing is the wifie is picking everything up on Weds. No waiting for the cage to be built. In stock and ready to go out the door!

Thanks to the guys and gals at Pro Armor!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts