Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
This years show had a great turn out. Spent about 4 hours there today. Grabbed a few odd and ends but saw some smokin deals on paddles at Fullertons booth. I did pick up a new whip that was just release at the show by Light'em Up... its a new technology that looks like an LED whip but its not.. you can bend them into a full circle and they have a lifetime warranty... but the cool thing is they say that it takes about 14 of their whips to equal the power draw of 1 regular led whip. 4' or 6' and a variety of colors... seemed to be selling good. I'll get pix up soon.

·
Premium Member
543 Posts
Thank's for the pictures

·
Banned
1,182 Posts
Surprised I didn't see ya, I kept running into Dev all day;) Did get in on the group photo, bought a whip, a first aid kit, and some other had to haves!

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Ya I thought I saw Dev there too.

·
Registered
200 Posts
Nice pics, wish i could have gone this year. I would like to have that bumper car that thing is sick. Do you know what kind of engine it had?

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Nice pics, wish i could have gone this year. I would like to have that bumper car that thing is sick. Do you know what kind of engine it had?
I wanna say it was a Harley V-twin engine in it.. maybe someone else can confirm.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.