Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,032 Posts
Welcome..

I asked this ? before , but i think the thread is MIA....how long will your camera run on the 3 aa batt? my go pro blows..it dies before it fills the sd card..30-45min i think..

·
Premium Member
30 Posts
Thanks, We are glad to be a part of the UTV community. We have been very active in Dirt Track Racing in terms of business. We have been in business for 3 years now. We orginally sold GoPro products, but were frustrated with the results, mainly in low light. We built this new system from scratch over a year ago and came to market in Jan 09. We have seen nothing but success and have not had a single return!!!!!

As far as battery life. On a fresh set of AAA (takes 4, included) it lasts about 2-6 hours. We recorded at an event last weekend and ran the camera about 2 hours off and on and it still had 2/3 battery left.

We include EVERYTHING. 4gb card, mount, cable, carrying case, and batteries.

Let me know if you have any more questions. You can email, call, or post here!

Thanks,

Chris David
Sport Action Cam
[email protected]
866-559-4447

·
Premium Member
10,032 Posts
Thanks, We are glad to be a part of the UTV community. We have been very active in Dirt Track Racing in terms of business. We have been in business for 3 years now. We orginally sold GoPro products, but were frustrated with the results, mainly in low light. We built this new system from scratch over a year ago and came to market in Jan 09. We have seen nothing but success and have not had a single return!!!!!

As far as battery life. On a fresh set of AAA (takes 4, included) it lasts about 2-6 hours. We recorded at an event last weekend and ran the camera about 2 hours off and on and it still had 2/3 battery left.

We include EVERYTHING. 4gb card, mount, cable, carrying case, and batteries.

Let me know if you have any more questions. You can email, call, or post here!

Thanks,

Chris David
Sport Action Cam
[email protected]
866-559-4447

SOLD!!!! I'm calling...and gettin one..thx

·
Premium Member
10,032 Posts
it's on the brown truck....will test it out on the oct9 glamis trip...here some info on it..

Both Still Photo and Video Options
PC Camera
5mp CMOS Image Censor
SD Card Input, holds up to 8gb....4gb INCLUDED
4gb Card will record 2 hours of HD Video
32mb internal memory
1280x720 Video Resolution at 30frames per second...TRUE HD
Still Image Resolution 3840x2880pixels....that's close to 11mega pixels
Records .jpeg for images and .mov for video
2.4" TFT HD LCD Screen
8X Digital Zoom
component input for hook up to HD TV
LED Flash for Still Photos
Several record modes
Includes 4 "AAA" Batteries. Great Battery Life
Still need more info? Check our our FAQ page!
The ENTIRE system which includes EVERYTHING you need is sold below for $299.

·
Registered
6,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Dude that's awesome! We're going to get some killer shots and video out at the Halloween meet with this bad boy as well :headbang:

·
Premium Member
10,032 Posts
Dude that's awesome! We're going to get some killer shots and video out at the Halloween meet with this bad boy as well :headbang:
The "BIG" question is..........Will I need to face it forward or backward to see you????:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3: I gotta feeling it's going forward!!! dammit:rofl3:

·
Registered
6,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
The "BIG" question is..........Will I need to face it forward or backward to see you????:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3: I gotta feeling it's going forward!!! dammit:rofl3:
Lets do both and put some cam's on our suspension as well and get all the angles! I want to put together some awesome videos of us rippin' it up :drive1:

·
King of crash!
31,882 Posts
Lets do both and put some cam's on our suspension as well and get all the angles! I want to put together some awesome videos of us rippin' it up :drive1:
if you do that how am i going to be able to sneek around at night and sabotoge your rides

·
Premium Member
10,032 Posts
Is this the one with the mounting clamp that fits 1.5" tube but not 1.75" tube?

yes....that is the only problem with this system...limited places to clamp too..He said they are working on a new mount for the utv market...most race cars are 1.5" tubing...

·
Premium Member
30 Posts
We have never done this...we are dropping the price for our SportActionCam HD system for 1 day only. Get our entire HD extreme vide camera system for only $269.99 TODAY ONLY (11/30/2009). It's our special Cyber Monday Deal. You must use CYBER when checking out! Sport Action Cam

It's a complete HD system with no wires, an amazing mount, and all the goodies you need to get incrediable in-car/on board camera shots in your UTV/ATV/SidexSide

The system has amazing low light performance in true 720p HD! The system includes, Camera, mount, batteries, USB Cable, RCA TV Cables, HDTV Cables, Hard Carrying case, editing program, and all the extras you could possibly need! Check out a TON of demo videos online at Sport Action Cam

Use promo code CYBER at Sport Action Cam

1 - 20 of 25 Posts