Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, my name is James, I live in Oregon. My son-in-law and I both have 2009 rzr s' with turbos. After my son-in-law bent his crank we both decided to have our engines rebuilt by K & T Performance, Rayce, Randy and Kim have all been extremely helpful to remedy our problems. We both had billet stroker cranks installed along with cp pistons and stronger valve springs. Our engines were completed in the time frame stated. I also purchased from them and installed a ported and polished head, along with their dynatek cdi box with a 7500 rpm rev limiter as well as their fuel controller, fuel system and a sts rage 3 clutch and billet aluminum secondary. Rayce, your extreme knowledge and support has been much appreciated. To anyone who would like to purchase a turbo or have any engine mods done these are the guys to contact, they can make your rzr RUN! Best customer service I have ever experienced.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.