Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for any suggestions on a spare tire carrier for an 2019-20 xp turbo. I like the new one for the xp pro, but dont see anything out there for different models. also any suggestions outside of ebay, on where a guy can find one rinm/tire for a spare. I have 12" rims form my 900S, is there a way to add a tire to make it at 29"?

·
Army Signals Retired
146 Posts

·
Aspiring Perfectionist
2,644 Posts
Looking for any suggestions on a spare tire carrier for an 2019-20 xp turbo. I like the new one for the xp pro, but dont see anything out there for different models. also any suggestions outside of ebay, on where a guy can find one rinm/tire for a spare. I have 12" rims form my 900S, is there a way to add a tire to make it at 29"?
More options for tire carriers than you can shake a stick at for the XPT, in just about flavor you can imagine

That 12” wheel probably won’t fit your XPT tho, it will hit the brake caliper

-Give it a second... it had to go to space and back first ( Sent from the lifeline that is my iPhone XS Max )

·
Registered
352 Posts

If you zoom in you can see it I must have deleted my pictures while I was making it. In the second picture you can see my tool box can open with no issues.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
Registered
352 Posts
Alrite I will do that it will take a few days though my machine is at the stealer for a warrenty claim I have to go get it this week.

·
Registered
63 Posts
I'm looking too. I have a 2019 1000 XP 4 with an S&B separator up behind the Tusk aluminum roof I'm about ready to go to a welding shop.

·
Registered
63 Posts
I forgot to mention that I want to keep my rear visibility. Group rides work much better when you can keep your eye on the person behind.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts