Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I just received my new 2" lift from RacerTech. I'm really pumped about putting it on and getting the added clearance but I realized last night that I'm probably going to have to have spacers in order to be able to install the kit and use it and I was interested to see if any of you guys have specific recommendations for spacers and even size of spacers for what setup I'm running.

Currently, I'm running 27" ITP Mudlites with 14" SS312 wheels on green standard RZR with the shocks on factory ride setting. Currently I don't have any rubbing on the rear but the engine mount I can tell will rub when the lift is put on which is the main concern.

Also, when the RZR is loaded with some pretty good weight (anything beyond myself and one other grownup) I get rubbing on tight turns in the front wheel wells. Not sure how spacers will effect that. Seems like it would cause there to be more rubbing? If so, how to fix?

Help would be really appreciated!

·
Registered
544 Posts
This is what I have and LOVE it...I run 30 inch Gorilla Silverback (rears) all the way around with a 4 inch lift. NO rubbing AT ALL...even when I have a passenger and a floorboard and bed full of mud! Plus this gives me a comfy place to put my left foot when driving...same on the right side with passengers. Yes, it's not cheap, and yes, you will have to cut your floorboard...but well worth the money! I got it from HIGHLIFTER. I am not sure if any of the venders here offer it as well...or something like it????

Part # FKITPRZR High Lifter Fender Kit - Polaris 800 RZR

Happy Trails ~ Trisha :ride:

·
Registered
544 Posts
Here is a picture...and you can see that it gives you a ton of extra room for those tires! =)

Hope this helps! :ride: Trisha

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks Trisha for the advice! Your ride looks awesome with the fender kit on it. If it weren't for the cutting of the floorboard I'd be immediately sold on it. Could you tell me, does the engine mount on the right rear not rub with you running 30" tires on the rear? I know my 27"s come damn close.

·
Registered
544 Posts
We added the 4 inch CATVOS lift (bracket), then the tires shortly after. I do not have spacers on the rear tires yet, but no...nothing rubs at the moment. :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts