1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3,301 Posts
That sucks..............

·
Registered
882 Posts
You guys can't let all of those new products get wet and ruined...so you might as well ship a few things over to me. I'm sure I can make room for some new shocks, some of those tires, a set of the wide opening doors, and whatever else you have laying around taking up space :ride:.

·
Registered
1,923 Posts
Gonna have a tire and rim sale?
Sorry for the trouble, wasn't that a new building you just moved into?

·
Registered
119 Posts
Ya it was a crazy day today.. I work about 3 miles south of you guys on 43rd ave and it rained and hailed hardcore for like a half hour straight.. then the sun came out and a second later it poured again haha crazy ass weather

·
Registered
738 Posts
Ya it was a crazy day today.. I work about 3 miles south of you guys on 43rd ave and it rained and hailed hardcore for like a half hour straight.. then the sun came out and a second later it poured again haha crazy ass weather
My wife said Chandler got hammered and I know where I work in Scottsdale did, hail and water leaking into the documentation area. Then I went to my fun job teaching at community college and there were roof leaks there also.

·
King of crash!
31,882 Posts
dang that totaly sucks... we had rain today but only about 1/10000000000 of yours that just sucks... the riding looked fun..

·
Premium Member
2,951 Posts
Hoping the dunes and the Brawley - Yuma area are getting a good dose of that wet stuff

1 - 18 of 18 Posts