Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone, I'm new to the Forum . I am looking at getting a RZR 4 soon to replace my Ranger. I hope to get some good scoop on what to get and what good mods there are out there for it!!!

·
Registered
808 Posts
Welcome!

·
Premium Member
2,297 Posts
Welcome, a nice 4130 cage is a great mod for the XP4 it will help with the frame strength. Nice seats are a + and some 5 point harneses are always a +. 30" RIGID E series light bar a set of STUs for glamis are a win win, doors, ect. This is just a few of some goodie that you will probally add sonner or sooner . PM with your interest. I will hook you up with a great deal and excelent customer service..

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hey inman74, where are you thinking of buying yours from? I think i'm buying one from Temecula Motorsport have you looked anywhere else besides that?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hey inman74, where are you thinking of buying yours from? I think i'm buying one from Temecula Motorsport have you looked anywhere else besides that?
Hey if you go anywhere near Water Wheel you should try John Lucas at bullhead power sports. Especially if you store near there and want to have a dealer service it. Let me know i have his number. Other wise try cycle trader and Craigslist. I have seen a couple of dealers on there trying to sell their 2012 stock.

·
Registered
296 Posts
beaumont powersports beat everyyyy dealer around the inland empire buy over a 1000bucks'' give them a call before you buy !!

·
Registered
36 Posts
I say call Langstons in Perris, they usually have an internet deal every month, good prices. Not so crazy about their service though.

·
Premium Member
2,951 Posts
When I was looking, I called every dealer in Southern California. Now my situation was that I was looking for an XP in late January of 2011 and they were hard to find and if you found them many of the dealers were taking advantage of the hot market. I get that.. They other issue was that most of the dealers were taking deposits and even with a deposit the couldn't give you a date on when you would have your XP.... The dealer that stood out above ALL the rest was Bert's Mega Mall and Art Wood to be specific. I had the lowest price of any of the other dealers and just as important, I had a date on when I would have my XP.. I had given a deposit to another dealer who after having my money for over 3 weeks could NOT give me a delivery date... I would highly recommend you get in touch with Bert's and that you ask for Art...

1 - 19 of 19 Posts