Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Installed custom cage powdered white, with top powdered blue lined the inside of the top. Put some Twisted Stitch Vortex 4.0 seats in. And a Gibson dual slip-on. Getting the Twisted Stitch doors next week will post pics when I get them on. I've have a ? For you guys, I can get black or while doors and just can't decide, what do you guys think? Any drawbacks on the white, would they stain real easy?

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I like them a lot very comfortable. Seems like there made well and will hold up.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Nice ride.... I got a voodoo blue xp n I just got my white twisted stitch door i will install them tomorow I'll sent u a pic ... The reason why I get the white one is just something different my old Rzr has black already i just try diff. Color Land vehicle Vehicle All-terrain vehicle Automotive tire Tire
Automotive exterior Tree Vehicle door Glass Grass

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yeah definatly send me a pic if you would. Your Vodoo looks good man.

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Next mods are going to be led light bar I think I'm going 30" but would like to go 40" but a lot of people said it won't work. Some wheels and tires. Just need the bank account to fill back up some. LOL

·
Registered
479 Posts
Very nice. I love the seats and white cage. What kind of cage is it? and how much? I'm getting a set of the sets for mine also. Good color choice!!!

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Truggies, I have a shop here in Oklahoma I used, he said the cage was ordered out of California. He orders them then when they get here he sends them to powder coat. So I'm not sure but I'll ask him. We discussed how I wanted it colors and all. Real happy with it. Thanks

·
Registered
479 Posts
Truggies, I have a shop here in Oklahoma I used, he said the cage was ordered out of California. He orders them then when they get here he sends them to powder coat. So I'm not sure but I'll ask him. We discussed how I wanted it colors and all. Real happy with it. Thanks
cool

·
Registered
479 Posts
Nice. I have the white doors, and they wont show scratches as much either. Unless you cover with graphics, Lol. Nice Ride.
Very nice looking XP in your Avatar there dudy!!! very well done

·
Registered
20 Posts
It's looking good! Love that cage..
Ask Brian about the doors.. I think we ordered 9 sets. 3 white 3 red and 3 black.
I have the red if you want to see them in person

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
1 - 20 of 38 Posts