Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well my time on this site has expired lol i no longer have a rzr i know its sad but im moving on i am gonna try the dark side im about to purchase a CAN-AM COMMANDER 800R....... dont hate me ill probly be back to a rzr eventually i just wanna try something new loveD the RZR....THANKS FOR ALL OF THE KNOWLEDGE i learned from all of you....

·
Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i may do that i just didnt wanna irritate people by talking about a commander on a rzr forum lol

·
Registered
3,733 Posts
Actually, it would serve the greater good and be, ultimately, more beneficial to all if you were to continue being a member of this Forum (in addition to the Commander Forum). That way we'd be able to get comparative feedback (hopefully objective) on both models, instead of the steady stream of hyperbole and bullshit offered-up by the respective sales departments. I urge you to reconsider...................

Cheers

·
Registered
2,595 Posts
Actually, it would serve the greater good and be, ultimately, more beneficial to all if you were to continue being a member of this Forum (in addition to the Commander Forum). That way we'd be able to get comparative feedback (hopefully objective) on both models, instead of the steady stream of hyperbole and bullshit offered-up by the respective sales departments. I urge you to reconsider...................

Cheers

Ya, you know, kind of like a SPY :rofl3:

Post here Other Side by Side Vehicles - Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net

·
Registered
431 Posts

Cheers
Absolutely AGREE!!!!!

·
Registered
7,128 Posts
One of my best friends has a Commander. There was no Polaris dealer anywhere near him, so he went yellow. We now ride with guys from 5 states that own just about everything from every manufacturer. There is even a guy with a 10 year old Mule. We don't bust chops, cuz that ugly old dog may need to pull us out of the woods some day.
We are past the pissin' contests, and have moved on to friendships. Hang around!!

·
Registered
439 Posts

Cheers
+1. I'd like to hear a real world comparison.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts