Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am considering picking up a toy hauler that will hold a rzrs and quad. I would like it to be as small as i can get away with for storage, towing, and budget reasons. Its just my wife and I, so don't need tons of space and bling. I have looked at WW FK1900SL, Extreme mega light 2300, Shockwave 17, Dune Sports 18 monsoon, Thor 18, etc. Any thoughts on any of these from owners? Will any of them not carry the two toys? Thanks.

·
Registered
2,703 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
make sure you check the headroom on whatever you get. I have a 19 ft but did not have my RZR when I bought it and although I have plenty of floor space I am limited because of the fixed overhead bed

·
Registered
2,055 Posts
I know all about trying to get your money worth,me and my wife went to all the RVshows for a year didnt have the rzr then but were are happy. The one thing with a smaller trailer is normally you dont have a gas station or a on board generator , these things you can get around but the frist time you open your trailer and find the gas can fell over you will wish for the gas station.You can put a generator out side on a chain but you still wiil be looking out the window to see if its there and having to put gas it can be a pain some times but it works we had a ten-trailer and that what we put up with and theirs so much more but im sure others will help out goo luck .23' is a good size

·
I just wanna ride
3,641 Posts
I have a Eclipse Attitude 23AK that will hold my RZR S and a sport quad sideways.
What quad do you want to put in with the RZR?
What do you have to pull it with?

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
Another important question as you are looking for a smaller TH is what are you towing it with?

·
I just wanna ride
3,641 Posts
I am considering picking up a toy hauler that will hold a rzrs and quad. I would like it to be as small as i can get away with for storage, towing, and budget reasons. Its just my wife and I, so don't need tons of space and bling. I have looked at WW FK1900SL, Extreme mega light 2300, Shockwave 17, Dune Sports 18 monsoon, Thor 18, etc. Any thoughts on any of these from owners? Will any of them not carry the two toys? Thanks.
Looking at your list I would be skeptical that you could get a RZR S and a full sized quad in most of them. A RZR S is just over 9' long and a full sized quad is 4' wide assuming you will turn it sideways. Even if you stand it up on end it is still 3'. You haven't told us what quad you have yet so I am assuming the size. Have you been inside these trailers or just looking at the specs?

·
King of crash!
31,882 Posts
i have a 27 aditude and i have taken my rzr in the bed of the truck and a rhino inside with 2 quads... but now with the lt i wont be able to get the rzr as far forward as befor....have to re think how i load might have to put quad up front rzr in middle and quad in rear

·
I just wanna ride
3,641 Posts
John a rhino and 2 quads in a 27FSAK is pretty damn good

·
Registered
51 Posts
i have a 2003 pak rat by thor its about 16 feet long welded on 2 feet to fit my :redrzr: . the ramps slide under the trailer. this trailer is small but pimped out. queen size bed ... prob a bit bigger. the fridge is big , as big as the one my uncle has in his diesel pusher rv. a/c , hater, bathroom/ shower which is kinda small but better then no shower. has out side shower also. double sink, and a sound system with a 10'' jbl sub that rocks that thing. aslo have a 22'' 12v tv with built in dvd. elct. jack . the only thing it doesnt have is a stove inside or micro wave..... i always bbq check out the pics..... they made these only couple of years they are kinda of hard to find but are around. check them out ... i know they make one thats a bit bigger and the new ones are called wolf pack.

Attachments

·
Registered
388 Posts
That is Bad Ass ^^^^^^^ I have done alotta camping in a Class A Diesel pusher.

Mostly on the east coast but never saw anything set up like that.

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
i have a 2003 pak rat by thor its about 16 feet long welded on 2 feet to fit my :redrzr: . the ramps slide under the trailer. this trailer is small but pimped out. queen size bed ... prob a bit bigger. the fridge is big , as big as the one my uncle has in his diesel pusher rv. a/c , hater, bathroom/ shower which is kinda small but better then no shower. has out side shower also. double sink, and a sound system with a 10'' jbl sub that rocks that thing. aslo have a 22'' 12v tv with built in dvd. elct. jack . the only thing it doesnt have is a stove inside or micro wave..... i always bbq check out the pics..... they made these only couple of years they are kinda of hard to find but are around. check them out ... i know they make one thats a bit bigger and the new ones are called wolf pack.
Thats a cool little trailer the way you have it set up

·
Premium Member
504 Posts
I have a 2004 Carson Titan FC202 20'.

It is the Front kitchen model with 13' of un-interrupted cargo space. I can fit my Rhino (don't hate) and my wife's Yamaha warrior fits straight into the kitchen.

Like you, it's only me and my wife. The trailer has the two side couch/dinettes and a drop down Queen. It is plenty of room for the two of us and guests if we want.

The biggest downfalls are that the bathroom is a little small and I didn't get mine with the on-board gen or fuel station but I bought it used and I plan on adding them in the future.

We used to own a 2003 Baja 16' TH and the Bathroom was huge in it but it couldn't fit a UTV and the way we look at it, we are camping. If we want things like a big bathroom we'll go to Vegas and get a hotel room! We would rather have our toys.

It's lightweight and I tow it no problem with my 2006 Double Cab Tundra.

The best part is since I looked around and waited for the right deal, I bought mine used for $5800....yes, I said $5800. It's paid for and I love it.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts