Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yesterday I should say. I noticed the motor seems a little sluggish. Maybe I need to change my air filter. Any other thoughts I should look into. I just hit 400 miles on a 19 turbo.

·
Registered
4,323 Posts
Air filter is a good start. If dirty replace with the blue OEM. Might watch the RPM's to see if everything is working correct. If the RPM's go up and speed is sluggish then check and replace belt with a HunterWorks and test again.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ok. Appreciate the input. Have the belt here. Just ordered the filter. But I got the S&B one. Is that a mistake??

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Really. Ok will check that. Thanks. I got rid of the cat after 1st ride.

·
Registered
28 Posts
On my 2020 XP Turbo it is sluggish on performance if my seat belt is not buckled.

Steve...........

·
Aspiring Perfectionist
4,716 Posts
Yesterday I should say. I noticed the motor seems a little sluggish. Maybe I need to change my air filter. Any other thoughts I should look into. I just hit 400 miles on a 19 turbo.
Was it hotter outside than you have previously rode in? They will detune if the charge air temp gets too high to protect the engine.

Air filter is always a good check, no check engine codes I'm guessing?

Comparing RPM at full throttle / full shift (around 55-60 mph) is a good idea as well, if your shiftout goes from 8300 to 7500, then you are losing power somewhere.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts