Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have an Alba slip on and want something a little quieter. I heard one on a Jagged X this weekend and really liked it.

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I love the sound of the Alba but after an all day ride this last weekend my ears were not happy, lol.

·
Aspiring Perfectionist
4,147 Posts
I felt the same way, it was better when I got comms/headsets, but yeah, it did a number on the ole eardrums ( I’m getting old lol )

Sent from my iPhone using RZRForums.net

·
Registered
568 Posts
SLP is just right. Had it on a 12 900XP & 14XP1K and we ride 8-10 hour days. I ride with a helmet and it never bugged me. With SA’s in it is a tad quieter. Nice system.
Try to find the Polaris Jagged X hop up kit for the 900. It was $1400 installed back in the day. Probably find one on a shelf somewhere these day cheap!
Silencer, cam, head bolts, clutch kit, Ecu tune, all comes with it. More torque. About 6-8 RWHP.

I got mine for the 14XP at Bike Bandit? $375? I think.

Sent from my iPhone using RZRForums.net

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I have the Alba stg II kit in it and have always liked the sound until this last weekend where we had a long ride and it started to bother me a bit. There was a Jagged X in the group and after hearing it I said that's what I need. Age is creeping in!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts