Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Look'n 4 da deep stuff!
1,044 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a thought...I am thinking about/planning on going up to Silver Lake the 14th of June. I will keep the this post updated as plans form up. I will post this on the PRC forum also to try to get some more interest. I am going to the UP the week after that (21st), so it is still up in the air. I will be pushing the wife/family kinda hard to get them to go up and ride, but we will see. Let me know if anybody will be in the area that day.

·
michiganhooligans
855 Posts
just enough was that you on the un-beatable blue 450. I was at silver lake that day. test hill was a chalange in the am. The only thing that was getting over was the sport quads and dirt bikes. my rzr dident make it over the wall of sand that the wind blew up at the top of the hill. But i dident let that stop me. I switched the rzr for the dakota and after about 10 try's in the same spot i broke the wall and all the other trucks kept going up my path. so after i got the rzr over i got back in the dakota and drove to the top and stoped in my spot and made everyone else make there own path. this was fun to watch. as people got over the dune thay stoped in there spot. I was disapointed in what they did with the beach. no drag racing on the beach this sucks. I dont know if it was you on the un-beatable blue yamaha 450 but it was fast and the person on it new how to drag race. I was driving a new red dakota p/u and the only rzr that wasent stock. There was only three rzr's and two of them were stock. After three jumps on the rzr i have a bad banging noise coming from the front right. I think its a half shaft. Im sure it will bust and let me know lol. well cordachine i will try to go but the rzr might bust buy than. If you do go dont give up on the hill. If you dont make it the wind is why. just keep to the same spot and get a little more each time and you will make it.

·
Look'n 4 da deep stuff!
1,044 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the wisdom. I will keep that in mind. If you get your broke and then fixed by then, come on out. I hope to have my new toys on my bike by then, but Maxxis is taking forever for those 30x14x11 Mudzillas! Word on the market is that Nobody has that size right now, but a lot of people should be getting them any day...

·
Registered
50 Posts
you mean drag racing??? i dont drag,i was rippin around with a suzuki rmz 450 bike i was ridin my 07 blue and white LTR 450 suzuki i have a little pirate flag under my orange one, im going up again this weekend prolly sat, no rzr though i pick up my new plastic and pipe friday i think then i still need a roll cage.

·
Registered
42 Posts
I'm picking up my new rzr from lakeside motorsports the weekend of the 14th and will be going to the dunes 2 weekends later. What are your opinions re: sand paddles on the rzr??? Are they necessary or not at all? I'll be all stock for at least a month or 2.

·
Registered
4,184 Posts
Last fall I went with a buddy. I had paddles & mohawks on wider offset OMF beadlock rims. He was stock. Aired down to about 3psi he went everywhere I went and never rolled a bead. I may have hooked up a tiny bit better in a straight line but he definitely turned better.

·
Look'n 4 da deep stuff!
1,044 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
My best friend just had his first baby Sunday. Now my weekend will be driving over to Detroit to see him and his new kid. No Silver Lake for me...for now.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts