Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

Aspiring Perfectionist
That is some very well executed spotting! Looks like you guys used a few too many trees!

I really need to get more riding videos of the sketchy crap we do lol, but most of it never even looks sketchy on a video, at least definitely not to this extent!

Registered
Here is the actual spot on the trail, there's a 20'+ drop under those logs :unsure:

View attachment 644792
Keep your saw handy Joe. With all of the rain and flooding going on right now, there is going to be a lot of wash outs like that and as wide as you are, your not going to be able to squeak by on most of them. Rain forecasted for all next week too. 馃槱

Registered
Discussion Starter #5
Keep your saw handy Joe. With all of the rain and flooding going on right now, there is going to be a lot of wash outs like that and as wide as you are, your not going to be able to squeak by on most of them. Rain forecasted for all next week too. 馃槱
So I've heard, also the main road into Windrock is flooded right now. It will be a few couple months before I get back so hopefully you've fixed all those spots by then 馃槅

Registered
I got a little vid from my go pro. Buddy of mine got a rear flat, jumped out of his rzr to check it, walked back towards drivers side just as door swung open and got him right in the fellas! Planted him strait to the ground.. I guess not sketchy but sure as hell was funny 馃槅 I'll see if I can dig it up

1 - 7 of 7 Posts