Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Aspiring Perfectionist
2,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone else having issues lately? For about the last two weeks, I randomly get a 503 error when loading or refreshing the site, it will stay that way for a couple minutes, and then it will work fine. The site is down on my phone app when this happens too, like the site is just randomly on and offline from time to time.

Windows 10 64 bit, Google Chrome, iPhone app

·
Registered
629 Posts
That’s God telling you that you are spending way too much time on the site and too little time riding.

·
Registered
318 Posts
This is a very slow loading site on my Mac with Safari. Been that way for quite sometime with me.
I have another 4x4 site that loads incredible slow also. Some sites just don't load so well for some reason.

·
Registered
965 Posts
Anyone else having issues lately? For about the last two weeks, I randomly get a 503 error when loading or refreshing the site, it will stay that way for a couple minutes, and then it will work fine. The site is down on my phone app when this happens too, like the site is just randomly on and offline from time to time.

That was due to us taking the site down to do some server upgrades. Wasnt down for long. Since the upgrade, hopefully we wont see any more errors or slow site issues but let us know.

This is a very slow loading site on my Mac with Safari. Been that way for quite sometime with me.
I have another 4x4 site that loads incredible slow also. Some sites just don't load so well for some reason.
Clear cache and cookies for this site on your device. Since we put in the updates it seems to be running a lot better but we need to confirm.

Also, if you have another device to test with that would be helpful, to see if its a device issue.

·
Vendor
1,512 Posts
Maybe it’s just me, but it’s slower than ever. Both on my IPhone, and my desktop. Doesn’t matter if I’m on WiFi, or 4G. I literally walk away when making a post as it takes so long to load. Curious if anyone else is having an issue.

·
Aspiring Perfectionist
2,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Maybe it’s just me, but it’s slower than ever. Both on my IPhone, and my desktop. Doesn’t matter if I’m on WiFi, or 4G. I literally walk away when making a post as it takes so long to load. Curious if anyone else is having an issue.
No issues for me recently at all, usually posts within 5 seconds from my phone or computer

·
Registered
965 Posts
With all things or was it just when you posted? Any error messages?

Still happening?

·
Administrator
470 Posts

which version of chrome is that? there's several versions of Chrome.
Lee

·
Aspiring Perfectionist
2,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

which version of chrome is that? there's several versions of Chrome.
Lee
It's v73.0.3683.103 and it's actually 32 bit.... but that was from a couple months ago, I haven't had any issues since then

·
Vendor
1,512 Posts
With all things or was it just when you posted? Any error messages?

Still happening?
Mostly when I’m posting. Every now and then, clicking on a specific forum takes a long time, but more noticeable when posting. No error messages.

·
Administrator
470 Posts
The next time you experience the site being slow, can you try to get us the HAR file from Chrome's dev tools?
This is a link that explains how to do it - https://support.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/204410413-Generating-a-HAR-file-for-troubleshooting
The file will be big, so you can PM us and we'll provide you an email to get this sent to.
This will help the techs pinpoint the issue.

Ed

·
Vendor
1,512 Posts
I appreciate the offer to help, but after reading this, I don’t think I would ever create this kind of file and share it.

Note: Keep in mind that HAR files contain sensitive data, including content of the pages you downloaded while recording,your cookies, which will allow anyone with the HAR file to impersonate your account, all the information that you submitted while recording ( personal details, passwords, credit card numbers, etc.).

I’ll just live with it being slow.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts