Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
This is a professional built 1 1/2 .120 D.O.M. tube chassis. It started life as a 2009 Polaris RZR S and then I decided to do this. It has a custom 8 gallon aluminum fuel cell , new 27" maxxis bighorns, new brakes, new seat and harness. It has a stereo and speakers. It is powdercoated a candy purple and all the body panels have been hydrodipped with skulls. It also has 1/2 UHMW skid plate the length of the chassis. This machine is 60" wide and 6" longer than a stock S.
HTML:
This ride has only been complete a month or so and it turns ALOT of heads. The engine is all stock! No upgrades of engine or drivetrain have been made! I am having trouble uploading pics but here is one and I will try and get more asap.I am open to offers ! Make a reasonable offer! I am open to trades also!

Attachments

·
swamp donkey
347 Posts
I think I saw this at brimstone. If so its a killer ride. Glws

·
Registered
12 Posts
Pics dont do this rig any justice its spectacular ....thanks for talking with me at Brimstone.... Good luck on the sell........ Big question is ??? Whats next........lol

·
Registered
2,496 Posts
awesome looking rig. GLWS

·
hey ya'll watch this....
1,304 Posts
Is this yours? Verrrry nice! Good luck with the sale.. Is their a Xp 900buggy in the future?
:popcorn:

·
RZR Junky.....
2,718 Posts
Looks awesome I would love to have it, but how did you make it 6" longer without doing anything to the drive train? Such as front/rear drive shafts. Is the wheel base longer or the overall total length? I have been eye balling it since madram11 put it up on YouTube. Pm me what kind of price you are looking for, just so I can decide if I would want put mine on the market. Thanks

Drew

·
hey ya'll watch this....
1,304 Posts
TTT for a pretty awesome buggy

·
hey ya'll watch this....
1,304 Posts
Have to ask why you would have a full custom rig built by Jimmy, use it for a month and then sell it?
Is this guy not Jimmy? I was under the impression that the OP was the builder IDK

1 - 20 of 34 Posts