Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My OEM battery on my 2010 S is done for. I need to get a new one. I have questions and would love you input. I am not really looking for input on the OEM battery. Really looking for input on Odyssey, Optima, etc.

1. Which make and model of battery do you use?

2. Why did you choose the battery?

3. How has it worked out for you?

4. When it is time to replace it again, will you get the same one or something different?

·
Addicted
3,658 Posts
Odyssey. Fits in stock location, no modifying. Deep cycle, has worked great on both rzrs. Will get same for replacement...

·
Registered
439 Posts

·
Registered
233 Posts
Just a note about East Pen Battery's they supply US armed forces battery's , Napa , Sears , Harley Davidson good product

·
Registered
2,596 Posts
Think the Odyssey 925 would get almost anybody by as a single battery. I put one in mine as a second battery, it performs well, and as mentioned, fits right in.

A little on he heavy side, so I just decided to lose that much weight off my gut.

:camorzr:

·
Boozin' and Crusin'
324 Posts
I just bought a odyssey based on all ive read here about them. Its too early to tell how great its going to be but there are a lot of guys here that love them. Fits in the stock location no modifying needed.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Bought an Odyssey 925 last year based on reviews here. Fired up last weekend after sitting for 5 months, no problems. Costs more but it's worth it in my opinion.

·
Addicted
3,658 Posts
I paid $147 at my local battery shop for my Odyssey. Paid less for one 2 years ago on eBay, but I think their price increased with their popularity recently.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Wow only $100.

Anyone have experience with them?v I know Li-po is the battery of the future.

·
Registered
30 Posts
We run one in our racecar, but I have know ideal how they do with alot of electrical equipment running? Very lightweight though at about 2lbs.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Waiting to hear if anyone runs the LI. I'd be concerned about the Cold Cranking Amps for starting a hot motor, the Odyssey has 925 at first turn of key, 765 at 20 seconds. The LI lists 310 CCA but maybe that's enough. I know that was one of the draws with the Odyssey, faster more consistent starts.

I know the LI has caught on for street motorcycles (because of light weight) and I am seriously in love with the one in my cordless drill.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Another brand my buddy told me he is running In his street fighter is "ballistic batteries"

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

1 - 20 of 27 Posts