Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anybody know what the sign that is on trail 17 that says "here lays Ray's dignity"lol and over on the outlaw trail that says "nails"? I did not go past the nails sign lol we have been going there for 5 years and still have not seen everything! We just found the set of horses last week and wow the views are great over there!

·
Registered
30 Posts
Have no idea I just got down here Sunday we’re down here now at Devil Anse in Matewan I’d like to ride some outlaw trails down here

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
I saw that "Ray's dignity" sign, we stopped and had a laugh about it. Not sure what it means exactly, only can assume Ray had a bad day there lol!

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Have no idea I just got down here Sunday we’re down here now at Devil Anse in Matewan I’d like to ride some outlaw trails down here
we ride the outlaws in gilbert we still haven't saw them all riden 4 years there I'm not good with directions but if you head towards gilbert on 52 from where you are about a mile b4 gilbert turn right at the bridge beside the coal mine that says twisted gun golf course, and ride maybe 2 mile and make a hard right if ypu go thro a tunnel you went to far and go up the mountain, and at the top you will see a chain linked fence the trail it directly across from that

1 - 4 of 4 Posts