Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Vendor
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
UPDATE: SLUGS ARE SOLD OUT NOW. WE'LL UPDATE HERE WHEN THEY ARE BACK IN STOCK. **

Our very first sale a few weeks ago was a Sidewall Slug to a riding buddy. Yesterday that Sidewall Slug saved the day. We were about 15 miles into a 70 mile ride when our friend Todd got a sidewall tear and a pinch flat. No one in the group had a spare but we had compressors, tire repair kits, and Sidewall Slugs.

After the trail side repair, we were able to complete the 70 mile ride through some really rough Colorado terrain without issue. Check them out on our website and use discount code: SLUGME10 at checkout for free shipping and 10% off. They are worth their weight in gold if you ever need one or two. In stock and ready to ship here at Hardline UTV!

UPDATE: SLUGS ARE SOLD OUT NOW. WE'LL UPDATE HERE WHEN THEY ARE BACK IN STOCK. **

Sidewall Slugs in stock at Hardline UTV Use code SLUGME10 at checkout.

Emily
Hardline UTV

·
Registered
71 Posts
That looks like a good thing to have in the tool bag.

I have lots of crap that cost more than $25 bucks that was not worth hauling around.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Thanks for reminding me I wanted to order one before my trip to Colorado. I just ordered one from you.

·
Registered
781 Posts
I love these. Last year we were in the woods deep, easily 20 miles away, and into a 100 mile ride when my buddy sliced the sidewall. I had these, gave him one, 20 minutes later we were going and he rode another 6 hours, and another month of riding on it. These things are life savers. I’m always going to carry these anymore.

·
Registered
2020 Polaris RZR Pro XP aka: The Bomb
794 Posts
How does it work? Does the inside piece get pushed in through the cut, or do you have to break the bead to put it in?

·
Vendor
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks for the orders everyone and thanks for posting the video @Reverend_FNG . We just added the video to our product page too.

In case you miss the video or forget about the video by the time you actually need to use a Sidewall Slug, that sheet of paper in the zip lock bag with the slug is a sheet of instructions. It is pretty simple to use though but they are good to have.

If anyone needs expedited shipping for an upcoming ride, email or PM us and we'll work with you. First batch of orders should go out tomorrow.

·
Registered
781 Posts
How does it work? Does the inside piece get pushed in through the cut, or do you have to break the bead to put it in?
Inside piece gets pushed through the cut. Pull the wire to make it flush on the inside. Ratchet down the outside piece, cut the wire and bolt and filled with air and Done.

·
Registered
'17 4-1000
263 Posts
another 2 sold! i've always had somewhat of a concern since i do not carry a spare, only plugs. love the idea!

·
Registered
2 Posts

Our very first sale a few weeks ago was a Sidewall Slug to a riding buddy. Yesterday that Sidewall Slug saved the day. We were about 15 miles into a 70 mile ride when our friend Todd got a sidewall tear and a pinch flat. No one in the group had a spare but we had compressors, tire repair kits, and Sidewall Slugs.

After the trail side repair, we were able to complete the 70 mile ride through some really rough Colorado terrain without issue. Check them out on our website and use discount code: SLUGME10 at checkout for free shipping and 10% off. They are worth their weight in gold if you ever need one or two. In stock and ready to ship here at Hardline UTV!

Sidewall Slugs in stock at Hardline UTV Use code SLUGME10 at checkout.

View attachment 676761

View attachment 676762

View attachment 676763

View attachment 676764

Emily
Hardline UTV
[/QUOTE

·
Registered
2 Posts
That slug really did save my bacon Saturday. I am the one sitting next to the tire installing it. It was a piece of cake, although I recommend a little WD40 to help get the interior slug piece through the sidewall. We filled the tire and rode the rest of the day on it. In fact, the tire is still holding pressure. I was so pleased with it that I bought two more.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts