Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
Pro XP 4 - Ultimate (On Order)
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have a 2021 Pro XP 4 - Ultimate on order and being shipped from factory on the 15th. We have a butt load of accessories being put on at the dealer. Hopefully, we get to pick up in a couple of weeks. I have a question in regards to side mirrors. We are getting the aluminum roof, glass windshield and canvas upper doors. Does anyone have this setup with side mirrors? If so, what brand and any modifications to make them fit?

Thanks y'all!

·
Premium Member
52 Posts
I had to cut the hard plastic on the enclosure where it goes over the roll cage on the front to mount my mirrors. No big deal. But by adding the enclosure the passenger mirror can not be seen now. I have to add an extension to stick it out a lil further then should be good. I have the kemi moto lighted mirrors.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I had to cut the hard plastic on the enclosure where it goes over the roll cage on the front to mount my mirrors. No big deal. But by adding the enclosure the passenger mirror can not be seen now. I have to add an extension to stick it out a lil further then should be good. I have the kemi moto lighted mirrors.
You have any pictures of the mirrors on with the doors?

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks...those look sweet...so they have leds on them as well?

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Don’t look bad at all

1 - 9 of 9 Posts