Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
15,386 Posts
That's great!
Welcome to the forum.
I have their billet side mirrors and switch panel.
really high quality products and fast shipping (from the great state of Oregon!).
:ride:

·
Registered
51 Posts
Thanks you guys, glad to be here. My name is Bryan Fechner, Side By Innovations is my latest venture. Any time I've had questions about my RZR I have dropped in to this great forum and found the answers. I figured it was time to join the fun and contribute to the cause.

Thanks for checking out our stuff, I look forward to your questions, comments.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Just returned from a long weekend at the Oregon coast (Florence). Great weather the whole time, sunshine, mid 70s. What a blast! Wanted to say thanks to all of you for the warm welcome to the forum. Also a special thanks to all of you who have posted your comments, pictures and experiences of our products. This is very helpful and encouraging when you’re putting new products out there, we really appreciate it!

·
Premium Member
2,951 Posts
Welcome to the Forum Bryan.... Great looking mirrors and dash!!

·
Registered
39 Posts
How can a rattle be gone increase bottom end performance and make the shocks smoother??? Am I missing something here or is this the same rattle be gone that makes the passenger grab handle not rattle?

That is amazing if it made the machine not only perform better, but also create a smoother ride! LOL.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Yeah, we never expected the rattle stop to increase performance or improve the ride. Just a side effect I guess :)

We don't offer any labeling on our billet plates. We simply use the different colored switches to help identify your uses.

If you like the labels, check out Concourse Specialties. They make some really nice backlit labeled switch panels and dash set ups.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts