Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So What do ya think???

Attachments

·
ALL BLUE
424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
how was the landing??? Sick air!
Absolutely AMAZING!!!! It does bottom out with 4 200lb guys in it though LOL Imagine that huh?

·
ALL BLUE
424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
Premium Member
1,302 Posts
I second that on flying limo...:)

·
Registered
72 Posts
Holy crap!!!... Didn't that was possible. Not and land upright anyway! You've got bigger cojones than I!

·
Registered
127 Posts
Thats the sickest jump I have seen on a RZR 4 yet! :yr1:

·
ALL BLUE
424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Mine lands nose down no matter the jump or speed or throttle when I hit it.

That looks beautiful.
I have never heard that before! I do know you can adjust your rebound on the shocks to help. I only jump in the sand going around 30 to 45 mph. But I have jumped short jumps on dirt it goes nose down a little bit. So I don't do dirt jumps anymore.

·
Registered
629 Posts

That looks beautiful.
I have never heard that before! I do know you can adjust your rebound on the shocks to help. I only jump in the sand going around 30 to 45 mph. But I have jumped short jumps on dirt it goes nose down a little bit. So I don't do dirt jumps anymore.
Like any 4stk, you have to keep your foot on the gas at takeoff so you don't nosedive... I've learned the hard way switching from a 2stk going to a 4stk. Thou i'm a pussy to jump the 4, due to the frame being made out of thin $hitty steel.

Nice air bro..... How about a video???

·
ALL BLUE
424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·

·
ALL BLUE
424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I second that on flying limo...:)
3rd here. Great air!!

What did your buddies think the first time up? 4 200lb guys. Yikes.. :rofl3:
THX man! HAHA first it was hell no I aint goin! Then it was slow the fuk down, then, Ohh shit im gonna kick your a$$, then BADA$$ Do it again!!!! :rofl3:

·
ALL BLUE
424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·

That looks beautiful.
Like any 4stk, you have to keep your foot on the gas at takeoff so you don't nosedive... I've learned the hard way switching from a 2stk going to a 4stk. Thou i'm a pussy to jump the 4, due to the frame being made out of thin $hitty steel.

Nice air bro..... How about a video???
Not yet on the video im workin on it!!!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts