Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,968 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
These guys have the best customer service bar none! While washing the XPT Sunday the glass in drivers mirror fell out and got chipped. I messaged Jody on FB on Sunday night figurig he would get back with me on Monday. Within a few minutes he responded. I filled out a warranty claim Sunday night and when I got home this afternoon I had a new mirror waiting. This is the 2nd one they have replaced, 1st one I rolled over and smashed it and they still replaced it!

Huge shout out to SEIZMIK and @jodyfj40 for awesome customer service.

·
Aspiring Perfectionist
2,681 Posts
One of the big reasons I made the switch. Very few left with that level of customer service. Flawless product....amazing price...unconditional warranty...superior customer service.....Can't see a reason to buy anything else.

·
Registered
402 Posts
I had a similar experience with their customer service. The glass for my driver's side mirror cracked (I still don't know how it happened) - I called Seizmik and they said no problem, asked for my address and shipped me a new mirror glass that day, no questions asked. Great products, excellent customer service and they stand behind their unconditional warranty 100%!

·
Registered
553 Posts
I cracked the glass on my driver side mirror last fall. I filled out a claim and wrote that I was pretty sure a rear tire had flung a rock forward and that’s what cracked it(my fault). They sent a replacement no questions asked. Unbelievably good customer service.

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
These guys have the best customer service bar none! While washing the XPT Sunday the glass in drivers mirror fell out and got chipped. I messaged Jody on FB on Sunday night figurig he would get back with me on Monday. Within a few minutes he responded. I filled out a warranty claim Sunday night and when I got home this afternoon I had a new mirror waiting. This is the 2nd one they have replaced, 1st one I rolled over and smashed it and they still replaced it!

Huge shout out to SEIMIK and @jodyfj40 for awesome customer service.

Glad I could help buddy, let me know if you need anything down the road.
Jody

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
7,250 Posts
"SEIZMIK"...

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

1 - 7 of 7 Posts