Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Couple of years ago I ordered ProArmor doors for my 09 RZR-S with door nets as we wanted the air, after a rather muddy 3 days at the taylor park rally we decided to get solid door skins for spring and late fall riding. I ordered and they arrived but the holes were off quite abit, I called and talked with Stephanie @ ProArmor and recieved excellent customer service and a new set of skins sent out that day. Recieved new skins and they fit perfectly. Great customer service.

·
Premium Member
2,951 Posts
My experience with Pro Armor is they set the bar very high for customer service... They have mastered it...

·
Premium Member
1,405 Posts
Couple of years ago I ordered ProArmor doors for my 09 RZR-S with door nets as we wanted the air, after a rather muddy 3 days at the taylor park rally we decided to get solid door skins for spring and late fall riding. I ordered and they arrived but the holes were off quite abit, I called and talked with Stephanie @ ProArmor and recieved excellent customer service and a new set of skins sent out that day. Recieved new skins and they fit perfectly. Great customer service.
x2.. another kudoo for stephanie!!
She is awesome to deal with. She took care of me quickly! Hooked me up with some new cool stickers too.
Got to see their shop/factory too. I didn't know they do everything in house. Good ol american products..:headbang:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts